This program covers cats, dogs, and non-exotic small mammals, reptiles, and birds.
Vouchers can cover up to $300 of applicable care for senior owners that qualify.
Here are the details you need to know:
To qualify, owners must:
- Be 60 years of age or older
- Be located in Thurston, Mason, Lewis County
- Be utilizing one of our veterinary partners (see participating partners here: https://www.concernforanimals.org/our-veterinary-partners)
*Income restrictions apply and proof of income may be required.
Covers up to $300 of:
- Spay & Neuter costs
- Routine wellness (annual visits, vaccines, including flea treatments dispersed at appointment)
- Emergency & non-routine visits (IE: limping, open wounds/sores, broken bones, vomiting, etc. including prescriptions dispensed at appointment)
- Boarding needs for qualifying conditions (IE: temporary stays at rehabilitation facilities)
- Pet quality of life/euthanasia appointments & fees
- Must contact CFA before appointment and be approved for assistance by a team member.
- Must be utilizing one of our veterinary partners.
- Max of 2 pets per household, each pet entitled to one voucher per calendar year.
*Exceptions may be granted on case-by-case basis for extenuating circumstances